Subject:
ldraw.org going down for a kernel upgrade tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 15:42:43 GMT

I have some problems using all the swap space I have in my
machine, so I have just compiled a new kernel.

I will reboot the machine tomorrow morning at approximately
8am Danish time. If I didn't make any misteaks - this is the
first time I compile a kernel myself - the machine should
only be offline for about 30 seconds. Otherwise I expect to
use a few minutes to switch back to the old kernel.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --
--  Web...:  <URL: http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Skibe/ >   --