    Re: Status of the OMR? —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) Can you finish this ASAP, so that people can start preparing their sets for the OMR? I would help but on something like this people probobly wouldnt value my input. (...) What is hte problem with the storage? (...) I can help if you tell me (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Status of the OMR? —Tim Courtney
   (...) As I think about it, I can bump that up in priority, because by the time the CD-ROM is ready to be pressed (hopefully in a month or so), I'd like to be able to put some OMR models in there. I'm very busy this week though unfortunately, so (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)