Re: MOTM page link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 16:38:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:

You need a way to regenerate *all* the pages in one go.

Yeah...

Any suggestions?  Would there be a utility that could do a replace of
a text block on a batch of files?  Another option would be SSI (I
believe), but that would kill the submenus on the subpages.  I'd
really appreciate some advice on how to set up this kind of a system.

I don't know of any general utility to do this.  That certainly doesn't mean one
doesn't exist.  Maybe direct this question to lugnet.publish?

Steve