Re: MOTM page link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 06:29:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw "cwalton" <calvinwalton@home.com> wrote:

I think that it would be a good idea to put a link to the motm page from the
bar at the side (the one with the studs following the mouse.) Currently, from
the main page the only way to get to the motm page is to click on the picture
after scrolling down a bit.

Well, I would, but that would take about an hour of work updating
EVERY page on the server with that link.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne