Re: February MOTM Voting online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 13:44:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jonathan Wilson writes:

Tim Courtney wrote:

The voting for the February ldraw.org Model of the Month competition
is now online!  Please stop by and vote on your favorite model.

http://www.ldraw.org/motm/

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

How do I submit my models for consideration for the MOTM?

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

Chris