Re: February MOTM Voting online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 23:20:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw "Jacob Sparre Andersen"
<sparre@cats.nbi.dk> wrote:
Eric and Larry notes that the MOTM page looks a bit old.
So you may or may not want to check into that.

I agree this looks like the January Page to me.

To me it looked like Tim had forgotten to update the
submission information, so I have done that.

And Jacob wins the million with all lifelines intact! :)

I realized my mistake right after I walked out the door this morning.
Thanks for fixing it for me.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org