  Re: Forum shift

(...) I think you just confirmed what I just said...after getting membership, you still can not post messages. You have to jump through another hoop (that is not obvious) with confirmation emails and the like. Call it two flavors of membership, or (...) (14 years ago, 30-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) As I said, I agree. And you've re-highlighted something that is not obvious, and not easy to figure out for newbies - you do not have to be a member[1] to post, something which seems to be the norm on the vast majority of modern forum sites. (...) (14 years ago, 30-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)