    Re: Forum shift —Scott Wardlaw
   Though I don't yet agree, I have noticed a serious drop in new involvement. I also must admit my own lack of involvement. LUGNET was once the only place to discuss each LEGO topic, but has not done its part to keep up with modern technology and (...) (14 years ago, 27-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Forum shift —Tore Eriksson
   (...) The gigantic advantage with Lugnet IMO is that I never have log in here to post, once I registred several yesrs ago. It may have been a pain then, I don't even remember... But of course, if I'm the only one to experience it this way, it (...) (14 years ago, 29-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)