Re: LDraw.org Contests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 2010 19:52:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Orion Pobursky wrote:
Hi all,

Due to the Willy stepping down as site admin, my deployment in March, and my
plans to update the website CMS, all LDraw.org contests are suspended.  This
will last until we move the site to the new CMS (at least October, probably more
like December).

-Orion

Is there any organizational mechanism (for instance, via the steering committee)
to appoint or elect new people to your roles, rather than to suspend activity?

Of course, I recognize the CMS plans might make succession impractical at
present, but eventually it seems like it will be necessary to address.

Jim