Re: Help writing LDraw's history
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 2009 00:47:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
Guys,

quoting Jim Morrison (The Doors) I'd say: "The end is near". Obviously I'm
talking just about 2009. Updating LDraw's history page:

http://www.ldraw.org/Article11.html

I have to admit that I've forgotten to update the page last year. I would
appreciate if you could fill in the gaps where the official data fails:

The LSC Summary: http://www.ldraw.org/Article399.html
The SteerCo Summary: http://www.ldraw.org/Article383.html
Part Updates: http://www.ldraw.org/Article519.html
              http://www.ldraw.org/Article540.html
              http://www.ldraw.org/Article544.html
Others:
3rd LEGO Universe Patch: http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=16525

w.

There's also the interactive timeline project that I recall starting but never
finishing.  Sad to say right now I'm overbooked, but would be happy to hand it
off to someone else if they want.

Here's one of the last posts from that thread:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/org/ldraw/?n=4303

Tim Courtney