Re: Official Parts using MLCad colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2009 02:20:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson wrote:
Why such IMO good behaviour suddenly became an
offense against LDraw.org rules, well that just beats me.

Let me stop this before it gets started...

It's not an offense, Tore, nor were you wrong at the time.  There is no witch
hunt, finger pointing, or conspiracy.  We are not on a crusade against you or
anyone else.  We simply want to upgrade the library to the new standard.  The
old method is not bad (or good for that matter), it's just the old way of doing
things.

-Orion