 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / 4450 (-5)
  Re: New setup tutorial for LDraw and MLCad

(...) Just kidding: it looks great. I was unaware that this was not available in English. Jaco (15 years ago, 16-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  New setup tutorial for LDraw and MLCad

Hi folks, I have written a new tutorial that will teach you how to set up a simple LDraw system with the MLCad editor and the new LDraw Parts Library. (URL) writing it I had in mind newbies with little or no experience with LDraw and hopefully the (...) (15 years ago, 15-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad) !

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2008 awarded to Philippe (Philo) Hurbain

(...) Congratulations Philo! Much of what I do on Technicopedia would not be possible without the countless number of parts you have provided to the library. Every time there is a new set and I think to myself "how am I going to write about the new (...) (15 years ago, 13-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2008 awarded to Philippe (Philo) Hurbain

(...) HUGE thanks, philo!!! i use the ldraw programs on a regular basis and have to thank you and all the developers whenever i can for your work and dedication to a program that benefits MANY!!! ..joseph g (15 years ago, 13-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2008 awarded to Philippe (Philo) Hurbain

(...) Congratulations Philo! Well earned. Kevin (15 years ago, 13-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact