  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: SteerCo reconfirmed for new term

(...) Dear Richie, As the LDraw organisation receives no funds and has no costs (other than those to its volunteers) the financial records involve a long series of zeroes. As I know you have experience in that line of work I'm sure the SteerCo would (...) (16 years ago, 1-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: SteerCo reconfirmed for new term

(...) Hi Richie, being also one of LDraw's treasurer I double checked Tim's bookkeeping. His statement on LDraw's credit entry is not entirely correct. It is not a "long series of zeroes" but exactly: 0.-- USD or 0,-- Euro. Also the figures on the (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)