    Re: LDraw Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer positions —Richie Dulin
   (...) This solution seems to be outside the spirit of the bylaws, and probably outside the letter as well. The bylaws state "Once elected, the Steering Committee Members shall vote amongst themselves to determine a chairperson, secretary, and (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

        Re: LDraw Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer positions —Timothy Gould
     (...) I think it more than meets the spirit although I agree it may be outside the letter. I'll try to think of a better solution for next year. Tim (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

        Re: LDraw Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer positions —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Well maybe, maybe not. One thing I do know is that there isn't anything in the Bylaws that says we have to announce these positions publicly, that they are permanent once set, or that the same person can't be all 3. Therefore, as we have (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)