  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) Here is the response I received via email: (...) If anyone wants to take a look at the code, please do. I'll have some friends look when I have the opportunity. -Tim (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

To keep moving this forward, I asked a LinkedIn question on the topic seeking help from a JS developer. This gentleman was kind enough to put a few cycles into it. Here are the results. I'm posting the question/answer thread in reverse chronological (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) Jean-Marc came back to me today with an interesting solution I think might work. See (URL) Click on MLCad's ball, then "Details" within the window. The specific versions will appear in the large band below. What does everyone think about this? (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)