  Spline-generator

Hi, After experimenting a bit with the current tools for creating flexible parts I had a lot of problems to place and orientate the hoses using Bezier-curves. I've looked around a bit and found some examples using multi-point splines. Main different (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)