 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / 4250 (-20)
  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) If you just have version and release date columns, authors can add one row for each release. Please add me to the list, I will add the txt2dat info. Use the email I used to post this reply. ROSCO (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) Here's a quick list of what's on LDraw.org right now. The pieces of data that will help make this chart are: Program Name (below) URL Author Release Date Version Dates Major Milestones Current Version Current Version Release Date Here's the (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !

  Re: New license for the LDraw All-In-One installer

(...) It appears that the current All-in-one won't overwrite/backup Pov's color.inc with the LDraw color.inc. Furthermore their is no place I can download the file - odd! Ahui, could you please post the file here. Otherwise we won't get any clues (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: What happens with Parts Tracker activity log?

(...) Yep! Thanks ;o) Philo (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: What happens with Parts Tracker activity log?

(...) Better now? (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: What happens with Parts Tracker activity log?

(...) The only issue remaining is that when I click on a link in activity log it shows all events concerning this file, instead of opening details page of this file... Thanks again, Philo (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

Great to hear! From a user of the tools (not an insider) I think Kevin has done some of the most creative and inovative stuff for instruction creation! Congrats Kevin! SteveB (...) (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: What happens with Parts Tracker activity log?

(...) It's back up, partially, mostly. The actual entries are being listed, but a the current status (votes) is not showing up. I think this issue is related to an upgrade performed on the server last week, but until/unless the cause can be nailed (...) (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: What happens with Parts Tracker activity log?

(...) No problem. Thanks, Steve! Philo (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: What happens with Parts Tracker activity log?

(...) We're working it; it's just going a little slow. Sorry for the inconvenience. Steve (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  What happens with Parts Tracker activity log?

During the last week I often experienced problems with Parts Tracker activity log. Sometimes it works fine, but I often get just the header with empty log, or I see an "Internal Server Error" message. Part author JC Tchang also had the same kind of (...) (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) Hi Tim, any help is much appriciated and I'd love to see such a graphic along with the history. Best would be if our code gods could reply to this post and list the release dates of their tools. w. ps. I really should word the missing years (...) (16 years ago, 9-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) [...] Willy, Good summary of the past couple years. Two things I'd love to see are: 1) A side-by-side timeline of development and milestones for various LDraw tools. Somewhat like a Gantt chart. 2) A feature matrix of the various tools and the (...) (16 years ago, 9-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

(...) Hi Tim, Thanks! Hopefully the new LPub won't take nearly as much time, so you can do more projects! Kevin (16 years ago, 9-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

Take a bow Kevin...you earned this!!! Congrats, Bryan (16 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

(...) Thanks Tim. I'm so glad we're friends in this process, and I appreciate your help and guidance along the way. Thanks! Kevin (16 years ago, 8-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

(...) Hi Philo, Thanks! The LDaw community is a special place because of people like you. Kevin (16 years ago, 8-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

(...) I'd like to offer my personal congratulations to Kevin too. There've been times when I've found myself using his software far more than is natural ;) Tim (16 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

(...) My thanks to the Jessimans and SteerCo for the recognition. Kevin (16 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

(...) My thanks to the Jessimans and SteerCo for the recognition. Kevin (16 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact