  Re: Voting page for 9906

(...) [Snip] (...) If you use LDAO, open the file in the Editor, select the entire file, then click Edit | Move Exact. Type the distance to move in the Y box. Click OK. Save the file. If you don't LDao, I can do the edit for you... Steve (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page for 9906

(...) OK. (...) That sounds cool! I've never used LDAO to edit anything before. Let me give it a try before I bug you with it. Thanks, Adam (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)