Re: New rule for SOTM/MOTM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2007 22:35:21 GMT

&In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jim DeVona wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Timothy Gould wrote:

We will now only run
these contests if there are a minimum of five entries. The current situation has
seen too many two or three entry contests which we think are a little too small.

I suggest contest entries be accepted via an upload form on the LDraw.org web
site.

<snip>

A agree with this.  However, as developer of the code behind the MOTM, finding
time to build this into the module has been scarce.  In the mean time I could • ; simplify the rule by moving all the format stuff down into the submissions
block.

Hey, that's a good step. Clarify the main rules from the submission guidelines.

Thanks,
Jim