    Re: MOTM Contest Questions and a Proposal —Willy Tschager
   (...) Travis is correct. I use a command line script to render the images, with LDview gracefully downloading unofficial parts from the PT. w. (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

        Re: MOTM Contest Questions and a Proposal —Jim DeVona
   (...) OK. I think I will stick to the conservative naming scheme for now, just to be on the safe side. LDView's automatic part downloading is just killer. I suppose a reason to use submodels is to guard against the chance the unofficial parts are (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)