    Ldraw.org-- Sets Tracker —Ryan Dennett
   Tim, I know this has been suggested before, but do you have the capability to set up something under the OMR that would be like the parts tracker, but for sets. This would be of great help so that duplications are not made(if we were to mark each (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Ldraw.org-- Sets Tracker —Tim Courtney
   (...) That's an excellent idea, and I *probably* thought of it for a split second but forgot :) I don't personally have the capability of making one of those, but if someone would like to or if Jacob could make a quick program for it, I can make a (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)