Re: Request for votes in LDraw polls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 20:55:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jeroen de Haan wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Timothy Gould wrote:
PS. Voting is only available to members but if you have an interest in LDraw
then it is quite easy to become a member.

Hi Timothy,

I would love to vote but I lost/forgot my login-name. I tried to recover but I
don't get reply-mails with a new password and contacting you via the
webmas...etc address only gives my an 'hey don't send spam to peeron'-message:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at qs546.pair.com.

<spam@peeron.com>:
This message is looping: it already has my Delivered-To line. (#5.4.6)

Please help! Desperate wanting to vote,
Jeroen

jeroen, you've got mail.

bye, w.