    Re: Contributor Agreement License details - updated version —Anders Isaksson
   (...) It's quite condescending to express the view that alternative libraries are created/used just 'in order to avoid writing ...'. All of those alternatives were in existance long before the 'license'. Actually it sounds more like ldraw.org is (...) (17 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Contributor Agreement License details - updated version —Timothy Gould
   (...) Anders, I'm sorry to say this but all your comments to me in this thread have been very negative without offering anything positive in return (by way of suggestions for improvements for example). Don made some good points and through debate (...) (17 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)