    Re: Contributor Agreement License details —Orion Pobursky
   (...) As one of the CA's authors, my view on this is that you should state somewhere in your distribution of the image (i.e. on the web page hosting it, as a text file in a .zip, on the image itself, etc...) that the content were derived from the (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Contributor Agreement License details —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) In publishing, that type of info is usually contained in a colophon, the use of which is sadly fading from popularity. Some few web sites include this level of detail in their "About" section. I agree it would be nice to see attribution in (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)