Re: excuses website (formerly posted in a dat-group)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 11:33:54 GMT

Bart Titulaer wrote:

Hi,

There were some major problems with my internet-upload-connection, but that's
no excuse for the wrong newsgroup and the missing pictures. I've tried it
again, with a few new POV-ray renderings and available dat-files. When I've
finished the comments and the subdirectory-rules I'll post an official one to
the lugnet.cad.models.sets or something like that.

http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Campus/9380/

I looked at your website but pictures were missing.
Problem is may be is in your URL:
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Campus/9380/Images\8860fr03.jpg
where you have backlash just before image filename
it must be normal slash as follows
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Campus/9380/Images/8860fr03.jpg

Play well
Gintaras