    excuses website (formerly posted in a dat-group) —Bart Titulaer
   Hi, There were some major problems with my internet-upload-connection, but that's no excuse for the wrong newsgroup and the missing pictures. I've tried it again, with a few new POV-ray renderings and available dat-files. When I've finished the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: excuses website (formerly posted in a dat-group) —Gintaras Rumsas
   (...) Problem is may be is in your URL: (URL) you have backlash just before image filename it must be normal slash as follows (URL) well Gintaras (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)