Re: Do we have a plan B?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 19:54:09 GMT

On 13/08/05, Kevin L. Clague <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Ross Crawford wrote:

I too hope that Lugnet continues. But I see no problem looking at options.
Especially if you want time to get a solution of equal comfort :) I don't
think
it would hurt to investigate options, and maybe even create/install
discussion
software - although that may involve a significant cost.

ROSCO

Hi Rosco,

  At Friday's Brickfest opening meeting, Suz announced that LUGNET will live,
and will be administered by the gentleman that manages 1000Stein.  This means
that LUGNET *will* still be around, so until there are indications to the
contrary, we'll not be researching new options.

Kevin

Whew - I did get very seriously concerned on the rumours I had heard
in various quarters on this topic. I think it is worth Suz making a
very public Lugnet announcement to that affect to quash all the
rumours and hearsay on this subject.

Cheers,
Orion
--