Re: Do we have a plan B?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:04:43 GMT

On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 05:55:42PM +0000, Willy Tschager wrote:
I really hate to ask the question and I wish from heart that it
remains the most foolish question I've ever asked in this ng. but are
we prepared for a move of the discussion groups to ldraw.org in case
they pull the plug? (BTW just in case we have to leave this fine and
warm place I'd like to move in a house with equal comfort 8-).

Gah.  I really don't want to think about it, but if the Steering
committee wants it, it should be reasonably easy to set up an NNTP/Mail
server...  And I'm sure we can find some package to put a web interface
on it.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com