Re: 2005 LDraw.org Standards Committee Vote Results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 18:27:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Willy Tschager wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
The 2005 LSC voting has come to an end. The 2005 LDraw.org Standards Committee
is:

Steve Bliss
Kevin Clague
Tore Eriksson
Lars Hassing
Orion Pobursky

There were a total of 13 respondents.

c:\ongratulat.ion!!!

bye, w.

BTW. has the LSC ever deliberated upon the ldraw specification draft:
http://www.ldraw.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=218

Hi Willy,
  Thanks to all for your good wishes!

  The LSC has not deliberated on this topic enough, but deliberation has
officially started.  I've made a motion that this be accepted as official.

  Once we have a second, we can discuss any issues that might need addressing.
Once that process is complete, the LSC will vote.

Thanks for the kick in the rear end!

Kevin