Re: 2005 LDraw.org Standards Committee Vote Results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 20:58:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Dave Schuler wrote:

   Woohoo! That makes me 7.6% of the electorate. I’ve never felt the caress of such unbridled power before.

So that’s what it’s like to be an Ohioan!

Oh, and congratulations to all the winners. Please send me those payoffs as we agreed before I voted.

=@=

I have just received the following wire from my generous Daddy. It says, ‘‘Dear Jack: Don’t buy a single vote more than is necessary. I’ll be damned if I am going to pay for a landslide.’ (Jack Kennedy)

JOHN