  2005 Steering Committee Candidate Larry Pieniazek - backgrounder and position statement

Last year, I outlined my background and positions in (URL) this post>. I am standing for election again, and I think it's useful to review that post and take stock. In that post I said that the key areas of focus for the steering committee ought to (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)