Re: Nominations 2005 SteerCo -- Tore Eriksson
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:26:41 GMT

Willy Tschager wrote:

I, Willy Tschager, nominate Tore Eriksson.

I, Jacob Sparre Andersen, second the nomination.

Play well,

Jacob
--
»By becoming continuous, war has fundamentally changed its character.
In past ages, a war, almost by definition, was something that sooner