    LDraw.org 2005 Steering Committee Candidates - A summary —Larry Pieniazek
   Hi all. Just as I did (URL) last year> I have (1) put together a summary of the Steering Committee candidates for your reference. You can find it (URL) here>. Right now the nominations, seconds, and acceptances (as followups to (URL) this post>) are (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)