Re: 2nd LSC: Election Results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 22:52:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney wrote:
The second LSC vote has terminated. The 2004-2005 LDraw.org Standards Committee
is:

Jacob Sparre Andersen
Steve Bliss
Tore Eriksson
Lars Hassing
Orion Pobursky

There were a total of 16 respondents.

-Tim

Let me the first to congratulate Lars and Tore.  I look forward to working with
you.

Also, a big thank you to Kevin Clague and Michael Lachmann.  These two were
excellent comembers and I'm sad to see them go.

-Orion

P.S. Thanks to Tim for running the election.