Re: Contributer Agreement v2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 19:14:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
...But I would like to ask a favour of the thread
starter in that case... give a URL to the anchor point of the new thread in
a post to the thread being superceded. That way when someone comes back 3
years later they can see the linkage.

Very good idea!

(it's true that the searcher will no doubt find both threads if their
keywords are picked with some care, but this is a small additional aid
which should not take too much effort to do and will certainly not HURT
things)

And it helps future readers when the linkage is spelled out explicitly.

Steve