  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee election now open

(...) Were you logged in at the time? Try it if you're logged in. I am assuming you're an org member already so the delay part shouldn't apply... If you still get the error, please send a mail to one of us with full details of each URL you clicked, (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee election now open

(...) I've already handled Don's issue. If anyone else has problems, please contact me directly. -Orion (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)