  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee election now open

(...) Why does it say this at the top of the ballot? "You are not authorized. Please contact the webmaster if you have doubt." That's somewhat confusing. Does it mean my votes don't count? Don (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee election now open

(...) Were you logged in at the time? Try it if you're logged in. I am assuming you're an org member already so the delay part shouldn't apply... If you still get the error, please send a mail to one of us with full details of each URL you clicked, (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee election now open

(...) I've already handled Don's issue. If anyone else has problems, please contact me directly. -Orion (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)