Re: Moving the License Forward
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:49:10 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:
Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

Jacob (who doesn't think he'll accept the redistribution agreement)

Do you mean the entire "Contributor's agreement", or just
the "auto-approve changes checkbox"?

The entire "Contributor's agreement".

If I accept the "Contributor's agreement" in its current
form, I will probably also check the "auto-approve changes
checkbox".  Voting about my copyright doesn't make sense to
me.  Either I accept the risk and leave the decision to the
LDraw.org Steering Committee, or I keep the right to make
the decisions myself.

Play well,

Jacob
--