Re: Moving the License Forward
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:14:01 GMT

Dan Boger wrote:
Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

Jacob (who doesn't think he'll accept the redistribution agreement)

Jacob - I think you understand these things a lot better
than me.  Could you explain your thoughts?

I haven't thought it properly through yet, but I would like
to have some assurance that either the basic characteristics
of the license will remain unchanged (for example through a
fixed "human readable" version of the license) or that I as
an individual parts author can block "my" parts from having
the license changed.

Also, it is not clear from the redistribution agreement that
the parts authors' names will remain in the parts files
(even though I assume it is the intent).

But maybe I should just join the beer-ware crowd and not
worry so much.

Jacob
--
»Altså hør nu, jeg ved snart ikke... Jeg var ikke så vild
med sidste gang på Jorden... Korset, sømmene, tornene og