  Re: License Intent

(...) Thanks Tim. The minimal requirements you speak of are incorporated in the Bylaws (in the goals of the organization section) already. Bylaws can be changed but I think anyone proposing such a change would be shouted down and rightly so. Because (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: License Intent

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, "Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@...areDOTcom> wrote: [snipped tons] (...) Sorry I'm coming late to this party... At some point in this thread, Larry stated something about 'decoupling' the two licenses. To some (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: License Intent

What follows are my opinions, not vetted with the rest of the committee... (...) Yes. Personally I strongly agree that there ought to be baseline never to be changed conditions.. and that they ought to be named off. (note: that conflicts with using (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)