    Re: Technical Issues Resolved for Steering Committee Ballot —Travis Cobbs
   (...) Well, it didn't work this afternoon immediately after I followed the advice in your other message to me to join the OTHER part of ldraw.org, but it works now. On a side note, Tim, why does your name have an asterisk after it on the ballot? (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Technical Issues Resolved for Steering Committee Ballot —Tim Courtney
   (...) OK. (...) There should be a footnote at the bottom. It's in compliance with the bylaws provision that requires notification of employees of the LEGO company on the ballot. It was there in instances of the ballot I've seen, since I have already (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Technical Issues Resolved for Steering Committee Ballot —Tim Courtney
   (...) I am now told the footnote has been re-added after somehow it went missing. Thanks, Orion. -Tim (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)