Subject:
reference guide and OMR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 12:13:46 GMT

Hi,

I've read the newsgroups and am willing to do contribute following parts:

OMR (European numbers)
working on:
8845 small technic red jeep, main model 100% done, all parts official
available
8860 large super car, 90 % done, working on the 7 hoses and the last 10
pieces, but three pieces are not available:

* old technic engine piston (brick like 2x2, 1 height used in older technic
model motors) (70%)
* a tap-like element (0%)
* large old technic steering wheel (0%)

I'm working on these three elements

some other plans, I prefer the large blue tractor and the yellow technic
plane.

After completion of the above mentioned 2 models and 3 parts I think I've
enough experience in using ldraw/ledit, bezgen and ldao to make some
contributions to the reference-guide of lugnet.org.

Tim, In what form do you want the contributions, and which refernces are
needed most?

Best regards,

Bart Titulaer