  Steering Committee candidate Orion Pobursky - backgrounder and position statement

In light of the fact that other candidates are doing write ups with regards to their candidacy, I think it would be appropriate for me to do one. -- I've been an LDraw user since 1998 but I didn't start actively participating until Jan of 2002. (...) (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Steering Committee candidate Orion Pobursky - backgrounder and position statement

(...) [snip] (...) Thanks, Orion, for posting this. Everyone - I've spent quite a bit of time working with Orion on the web site, and discussing other community issues. I've also had the pleasure of working with him in person at a couple LEGO (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)