    Steering Committee candidate Larry Pieniazek - backgrounder and position statement —Larry Pieniazek
   First, I would like to thank the community and the large number of members of it that have put a lot of thought and effort into getting ldraw.org to where it is today. I think it's important that the community is choosing to organize to take (...) (20 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !

        Re: Steering Committee candidate Larry Pieniazek - backgrounder and position statement —Tim Courtney
   (...) Thanks, Larry, for posting this. You have my full endorsement as a candidate for the Steering Committee without reservation. To everyone; Larry has been an integral part of the organizing process for LDraw.org, and an invaluable resource to me (...) (20 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)