  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) Perfectly. Thanks. As I said originally, I don't doubt your integrity or devotion to ldraw.org, TLC employee or not. I was just hypothesising to myself about what a conflict of interest might entail and thinking, perhaps unreasonably, that (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) Thanks for your confidence. Based on my experience in the company so far, working relationships I have with Community Development people, and experience in the hobby in general, I do not believe the pressure you hypothesize about is likely to (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)