  Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines

(...) Well that wasn't just me. Steve and I had discussed it for some time and had wanted to move in that direction. The change actually got a bit of help from Michael Lachmann who asked, and Steve and I gave a thumbs up, then others followed suit. (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines

(...) I agree. I like Orion's last proposal that allows for DAT/LDR/MPD to be available along with the views. If people don't want to share, and it diminishes their ability to win, that is their choice. A highly superior model without DAT/LDR/MPD (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)