    Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) OK, I'll accept that and agree that it's a goal of the contest. Going forward though, I think we're still suffering from not having formal organization in place, in an ideal world this proposal would have passed through the steering committee (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines —Steve Bliss
   (...) I think this is a moot point, but... The rule could be written so that a contributor must allow/license their work for publication on the contest website, for people to view/examine in relation to the contest, but not for further (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)