  Re: LDraw.org Updates page still WAY out of date

(...) I wouldn't say "way out of date" is a appropriate label, it's more like "some things have fallen through the cracks". As far as the missing items you have brought up, the issue is known and someone is assigned to fix it. Addionally, the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Updates page still WAY out of date

(...) I don't know that my post had anything to do with it, but in any event thanks to whoever updated the page for updating it. And my "way out of date" title was badly chosen, but I do think 7 months is a long time on the web. --Travis (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)