  Bugs with the Parts Tracker

[emphasis Franklin's] (...) Here's a good example of why the current nomenclature is messed up (in my humble, yet aggressively vociferous, opinion). (URL) new file does not -- repeat ***NOT*** -- need any unofficial parts, and yet it says (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Bugs with the Parts Tracker

(...) First off, a bigger issue with this file is that it is a model, not a part. I feel it goes beyond the idea of a shortcut, or complete assembly. However, to your point. This file uses *3* unofficial files. Yes, they are updates of (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)