  Several questions about new LDraw.org pages

Hallo First, I should say "nicely done". Hopefully it will make life of the LDraw staff easier. second - I have some questions: - In Parts library/updates page (using left-side menu on the main page) there are updates till 2002, but on the "old" (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Several questions about new LDraw.org pages

(...) I am sure the new packages with the LDraw Parts Library eventually will show up outside the "/OLD/" part of the site. But if you are lucky (and with Dan at the sys-admin helm you usually are) old links will continue to work - at least for a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Several questions about new LDraw.org pages

(...) Thanks. (...) We're working on having the page auto update whenever a parts update is released. If you need the most recent update, you can download the complete package. (...) I'm not sure about this, let me ask and I'll post again when I get (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)